Sunday, December 2, 2007

Super Saturday

Yesterday was filled with so much excitement, I'm still trying to recover from it all. Though I don't have much time right now, I wanted to say that I got the opportunity (with the rest of the Edwards team) to go to a forum with the Senator, then breifly talk to him afterwards and get a picture with our group. Afterwards, we did a visibility event for a while before attending a "Community Values Forum" with five of the Democratic candidates. It was a packed day filled with fun and interesting lessons and reflections.

More to come in the next couple days...

~Briana Hansen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This has been so cool to follow. Pictures, a video clip, and neat stories. Can't wait until you are all debriefed!

Anonymous said...

What a great blog! I am sure that there are stories behind those pictures???

SandyKorros said...

What a great trip! I envy all of you, and I bet you learned a great deal. Your adventures remind me of my own in 1968 when I was "clean for Gene" McCarthy and canvassed for his campaign in Connecticut and ran a small office for him before the New Jersey primary. The photograph with Obama was wonderful!